japanese girl

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We Heart Walks

Last week I was in Carter Lake, and decided that I would stop by Lem's Parents to take Jake Dawg on a walk.
Of course as soon as I got there, he knew what was going on.


After about 10 min of Paige looking for his choke chain (with out it, he takes YOU on a walk), we were ready to go.



So off we went, in search of anything he could pee on.
During the course of our walk, we passed many other dogs.
If you've ever been on a walk with us, you know that Jake starts wimpering like a BABY. He's usually way bigger than these dogs, that are in fenced in yards, but he's still a big baby about it.

By the time we got back, he was happy to be home.

2 Comments:

Blogger JLauren said...

Abbey ~ Yes, I did see it

I'm glad you like my blog :)

and I tried to go to your blog, but couldn't :(

but, if you have a myspace, mine is: jlaurenzarek
if you don't, my email is
jlaurenzarek@gmail.com

4/04/2007  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

he is a big ol' baby! i miss jake dog. and i miss our walks.

4/07/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home