japanese girl

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Party Like It's 1999"

......or at least 1989......




I just would like to say that I always forget that I have this BLOG.
So that's why I only post stuff like 4 times a month.

ANYWAY....
New Years Eve brought a little light on a few things:

1. I found out that I already have 80's clothes in my closet
2. My cousin can defenetly pull off the Cyndi Lauper look
3. Michael should NEVER wear short-shorts
4. Anyone can through something mis-match on, and pull off the 80's look
5. There never has or will be music like they had in the 80's, which I adore
6. Last but not least, I'm in a "relationship" again

For your veiwing pleasure:

















1 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i think michael looks good in shorts. if i were there, i would have been rocking the mesh sleeveless shirt. and...yay!!!

1/10/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home