japanese girl

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Geek SUCKY



Once again the computer at work took a dive.
I told my boss we should call the "Geek Squad"

So, yesterday at 5:45pm Kyle came to fix the computer.
45min after I'm usually leaving mind you

2 1/2 hours after that, Kyle had restored everything
minus getting the internet to work

Today, my boss comes & tries to get on the internet, and MAGICALLY
it works....I think Kyle was almost worthless!!


We would have been better off with this kid:





So, after a good $244.66 that we paid kyle
we're paying someone else tomorrow

wish us luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Call me about the problem.

Terre
612-291-9333
BBY/Geek Squad

3/23/2007  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

hopefully the person above can help! haha

3/23/2007  
Blogger JLauren said...

hahaha

maybe

3/26/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home