japanese girl

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

They Never Fail to Amaze Me......EVER

So true story:

I'm having this converstaion with a customer about one of our compliance policies. This man is arguing with me and says "can I speak to your manager." I say, absolutley, as soon as she's done with that customer, but she's going to tell you the exact thing that I am telling you right now." So.....my manager comes over and has the EXACT same converstaion with this gentalman, and he says...."that's just YOUR policy, you can do whatever you want." She says, actually, we can't. We will get in huge trouble by the government auditors. (sidenote: I actually had to leave my window b/c I could no longer hold my laughter in, he was that ridiculous). He says "so you're telling me that you'd rather me take my HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to anyother bank, b/c you wont do this for me. I said, "well sir, if you feel that way, THEN YES!" I honestly do not believe this man. What on God's green earth would make him think he could get around it. I haven't the slightest clue. After about 5 min of arguing with our manager, he saw the light, and complied.....needless to say, I said about 2 words to him during the entire time he was at my window.

Seriously?

4 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

I'm glad that one of you finally posted. It just reassures me that you guys are alive, and I thank you for that. Come over and see our landscaping. Oh and Matt is doing the fireplace this weekend, so Sunday it should be finished. That's all. You and Michael should have a work complaint blog. When I read these, I think of you and Michael sitting at the dinner table talking about your day. See you later.... Nancy

4/26/2006  
Blogger SARA said...

PEOPLE WILL NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE YOU ESPECIALLY IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BUSINESS. I DEAL WITH THE OWNERS OF YACHTS AND TRUST ME THEY THINK THEM BEING A MILLIONAIRE GETS THEM SOMEWHERE......NNNOOOOTTT!!!! IT CAN BE FRUSTERATING BUT YOU HAVE TO LAUGH LIKE YOU DID!!! SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD A HIDDEN CAMERA!

4/27/2006  
Blogger JLauren said...

OMG, I wish that I had a hidden camera too. Especially for yesterday. This lady and her son come in the bank, and I kid you not, he is a mini " Joe Dirt", to the "T".....He had on shorts, with black harley davidson boots, and of course...a Mullet. The mom wasn't doing that much better either

4/27/2006  
Blogger molly said...

People like that...usually have about $3 in their bank account.

5/01/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home