japanese girl

Friday, April 21, 2006

These b!tches are high!!



So I saw these BCBGirls wedges on the internet, and I absolutley fell in LOVE with them. Of course, the logical side of me was like "well what are you going to wear with them?" And it hit me like a week after I saw them, this shirt that I have would look SO cute with them. So I broke down, spent the $80 plus dollars on them. I have been waiting all week for them to get here. I have things sent to work, then it makes my day better. Anyway, after the long anticipated arrival, THEY'RE HERE!! They got to me today at 1pm!! YAY, It totally made my whole friggin' day! Let me just say, I tried them on behind the teller line, and these b!tches are high!!

4 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

Fabulous.

4/21/2006  
Blogger nancy said...

They may be high, but they are definately sexy. You need to bring them by.

4/22/2006  
Blogger molly said...

My love...with shoes like that, you don't need to wear a shred of clothing at all!

4/23/2006  
Blogger Heather B said...

Those are pretty cute ... however to me they would be a broken ankle waiting to happen.

4/24/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home