japanese girl

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Little Bunny Foo-Foo...

...hoppin' through the forrest, scoopin up the field mice to bop um on the head.
Happy Easter to everyone! I hope that the Easter bunny left everyone goodies.
This morning I woke up, for the 3rd time, once at 1am when Lem came home and decieded to throw a dog treat on my bed so that Jake would jump up on my bed, once at 8am and then finally the 3rd time at like 10am. So I decide to make us some breakfast, nothing serious, just cherry turnovers from the box. I turn the oven on to pre-heat it and the oven starts smoking. Apparently the other day when Lem was smoking the pig, he had some kind of juice or something that was spilled in the oven. What it was doing in the oven, I'm not sure, especially since the pig was in the smoker. Anyway, it was horrible and the turnovers tasted like smokey-weridness. So we had to put it on "self-clean" for like 4 hours. It smelled SICK. Good thing I was gone all day.

PS: I called James Kernan to tell him Happy Easter, and ended up talking to Ms. Ellerie for like 5 min. She is such a chatter-box

2 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

Yum, pig juice. Why couldn't I have that for dinner?

4/16/2006  
Blogger SARA said...

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE COMMENT IT DOESNT MATTER HOW OFTEN YOU GO TO CHURCH ITS THE RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE. I'M GLAD SOMEONE WHO DOES GO TO CHURCH ON A "REGULAR BASIS" COMMENTED BECAUSE I WANTED AN OPINION FROM SOMEONE WHO DOES. I TRY NOT TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION TOO MUCH BECAUSE I CAN GET QUITE BLUNT AND NOT BE UNDERSTANDING TO THE HYPOCRITICAL PEOPLE IN RELIGION. HOWEVER, THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. HOWS UR FAMILY DOING? HOWS THE LOVE LIFE? YOU MARRIED YET?

4/19/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home