japanese girl

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Game Night

Last weekend my sister (who was in town from DC), Michael and myself went to my cousin Lyndsday's for the much anticipate "Game Night." Let me tell you, it was a night. We ate, drank and almost died laughing. I don't know which was more fun, Lyndsay and I telling stories about when we were youger (and not so young)
OR
All the different things that we had to do while we were playing "Cranium."
It was Boys VS Girls, and a riot during the entire game.
There will be pictures to follow

5 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Hey Jamie - Is that your game? I want to play! Bring it over. I'd like to play before you guys move to another city. :(

6/28/2006  
Blogger Heather B said...

I love Cranium!

You have not lived until you have seen your husband wiggle his hands around oddly and have his partner automatically guess the correct answer ... kindergarten.

6/28/2006  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

don't play with heather. she always cheats! even at pictionary!

6/28/2006  
Blogger Heather B said...

Cheating is not the right word ... creative communication is what I like to say ... for instance if the answer involves 2 words, you itch your nose with 2 fingers ... you get the idea :)

6/29/2006  
Blogger JLauren said...

B's ~ I love it when that's the one you have to do. Michael did that to Jon, and it was the Funniest thing ever. I had to do that to Lynsday and it was "aerobics"....it was great

6/30/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home