japanese girl

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Off To War





Me and Dale while he was home for the weekend....
He's leaving October 3rd for IRAQ.
Although we haven't hung out a lot in the past few years, Believe it or not....We used to be together every day. Especially every summer, and after we graduated. He was my brother, and I was his sister. His wrapping job for Christmas presents is extreamly nice also ;) He has a special place in my heart, that no one will ever fill. I'm very happy for him and his newly "fiancee," Kelsey. Although I hated her at first, I finally came around and stopped giving her "FACES" as Dale would say.
I know that Linda (his mom) is probably freaking out. But I know that My Jesus will keep him safe. And that although we may not understand it right now, that he does have everything under control. And that nothing happens in our lifetime (whether we believe it or not) without him giving the big "OK"

4 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i think he has lots of people watching over him. :)

9/07/2006  
Blogger SARA said...

IT'S AMAZING TO SEE A FRIENDSHIP FORM SOOO LONG AGO STILL REMAINS SO CLOSE. WE MIGHT SEE THEM AS MUCH AS WE LIKE BC LIFE SIMPLY GETS IN THE WAY BUT IT GIVES ME HOPE THAT THERE R FEW STRONG FRIENDSHIPS WE CAN HANG ON TO!

9/14/2006  
Blogger JLauren said...

I know, sometimes Jessi (Shaun's wife) will say to me: "Jame, isn't it weird that you've known Shaun since the 2nd Grade? Did you ever think that you guys would be this good of friends, and for this long?"

9/14/2006  
Blogger SARA said...

WELL WE R PRETTY SET ON JERSEY BUT IT DEPENDS IF WE CAN GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER BEFORE MARCH OR APRIL. I MISS THE FALL AND THE SEASONS AND SNOW. I LIVE THE FACT WE COULD BE 30 MINUTES FROM THE CITY AND HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT NEW THINGS TO SEE.

9/15/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home